信息rmation Technology Services
Technology support for students is available by through the
Saint Paul College Help Center, or by submitting a ticket to the
Saint Paul College help desk. If you cannot access the ticketing sy阀杆, you may submit a request by phone at
email@example.com. We highly recommend submitting a ticket for the best 服务.
Some of the items we assist students with include logging in, assistance with StarID, D2L Brightspace, Zoom and Office 365. The IT Help Desk cannot perform troubleshooting or repair personally owned devices.
The Minnesota State IT Service Desk team is also available to students every day, including evening and weekend hours. See the schedule at the IT Service Desk portal, where you can submit a ticket, or contact them by phone at
任务 & 目标
The mission of IT Services is to provide the campus community with reliable, 前沿, cost-effective information sy阀杆s and 服务s that support the mission of Saint Paul College.
We are committed to:
- Providing great 服务 and strive to include customer 服务 values into all of our activities.
- Providing a robust, reliable, and secure IT infrastructure to the College community.
- Providing and supporting the use of information technology in teaching and learning.
- Timely anticipation and fulfillment of the technology needs of the College community.
- Developing a community environment that is adaptable to technological changes.
Technology Master Plan